Killer Clearance Pricing on this sky only!!
Minimum Order = box of 12
(come in cases of 48 also)
***Bonus**** Also come with coiled cable for securing keys to the lock box. Reach = 2 feet.
* Secure - 10,000 combinations possible
* Durable all-metal construction
* Zero locking- open the Shurlok in the dark
* Easy to use
* Easy to recombinate
* Rust Resistant
* Never Get Locked Out Again!
* Fits 5 to 6 keys
* One Year Warranty
* Why is ShurLok the BETTER than other lockboxes?
Up to 10,000 combinations, changeable in seconds... one combination opens the key storage compartment... a different combination opens the shackle. And an accessory bracket allows mounting the Shurlok to virtually any surface.
Up to 10,000 possible combinations
Pick a combination that is easy for you to remember. You can be assured that your number is secure with over 10,000 combinations possible
The ShurLok is the best quality lock box on the market (and at a better price than other lock boxes!) The ShurLok construction is as follows:
* Chrome-plated brass dials- Not plastic buttons or dials like other lock boxes on the market (which are purposely made to wear out with usage and weather)
* Solid Metal Body- Secure metal body construction with rust resistant coating
* Hardened Steel Shackle offers additional security
* Protective Back- On the back of the ShurLok is a protective plastic cap and rubber bumper that protect the surface upon which the ShurLok is resting.
Open the ShurLok in the dark
The ShurLok is great for site-impaired individuals or for opening in the dark.
The Zero Locking Feature can be used as follows:
* Roll all the numbers up and away from you
* Each number will lock on zero
* Count the numbers up on each dial
* Tip: Make your numbers smaller and closer to zero for quicker opening in the dark.
The ShurLok is so easy to use that a child able to read numbers can open it. Simply give the other person the 4 digit number to access the key storage compartment. The 4 dial access is a big improvement over the below types of lock boxes because it is more secure and does not require sequential steps. With the ShurLok, if you are off one number, simply correct that number... NO NEED TO START OVER AGAIN (which is VERY frustrating!):
* The old Dial system- Same frustrating outdated style as the old gym lockers. 12 right, 8 left, 17 right. If your finger slips or you don't dial it just right START OVER
* The Push Button- Same frustration except now you need to make sure each button is depressed correctly. If not, START OVER
ShurLok realizes that the above old methods to lock boxes can be very frustrating and time consuming. That is why we have designed a system that OPENS UP THE FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME.
The ShurLok is the easiest Lock Box to recombinate and only takes seconds. This patented feature of the ShurLok came about by listening to our customers and creating a product for you that was easier to use. You do not need a screw driver and a mechanical degree to open the ShurLok. Simply follow the below easy, quick instructions:
* Have the ShurLok set on the combination that opens the Shackle
* Using a coin or paper clip, turn the set screw on the side 90 degrees
* Change the combination and turn the set screw back.
* And that is all!
Never Get Locked Out Again!
Have the Peace of Mind that you or a loved one will never be locked out again! The ShurLok offers insurance that such an occasion will never arise. There is also no need to hide your key under a rock or under a door mat which are common places that burglars seek for access to a home. Buy a ShurLok today and gain Security, Convenience and Peace of Mind
The ShurLok has a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. This does not cover forgotten combinations. If you should lose your combination you can contact us at 800-654-1786 and we can make arrangements for you to ship your ShurLok back so that we can reset it for you.
Why is ShurLok the Best Choice?
* Better Quality: No plastic buttons or dials subject to weather and wear (planned obsolescence)
The ShurLok has an all metal construction with brass dials that are chrome plated. It is made with durability in mind. We do want you to buy more ShurLoks, but not by making a product that will deteriorate with time.
* Far Superior than Punch Button Lock Boxes- Not only are the punch buttons plastic and break, they are not near as secure. If your combination on the punch button is 1-2-3-4, the combination is NOT sequential. This means that you can open up the lock box on 4-3-2-1, 2-3-4-1, etc. ...ANY combination of those 4 numbers out of 10 can open up the punch button lock box. This translates into a lock box that is not very secure. ShurLok, on the other hand, has 10,000 possible combinations.
Do you want to trust the key to your home to a plastic punch button lock box that is not secure?
* No Front Face to Lose- All other lock boxes have the common problem of the face falling off the front if it is not clicked back in securely. With the face falling off onto the ground, this poses an open invitation for anyone to pick up those keys and access the home. Also, people often walk off with the front face which means you then have to buy a new lock box. ShurLok has solved this problems with an innovative sliding door on the side and no front face that gets lost or falls off the front.
* Easier to Use- The ShurLok opens up the first time, every time. If you have used the competition's punch button or locker room dial, you know the importance of opening the first time in front of your clients. "25 left, 14 right..." If you mess up on the dial or the punch button, you have to START OVER! With the ShurLok 4 dial, you never have to start over.
* Easier to Recombinate- With the competition, you need a mechanical degree and a screw driver to change their combination. The ShurLok has a patented change button on the side whereby it only takes seconds and a coin or paperclip to change your combination. Changing the combination on the ShurLok is a piece of cake!
* Zero Lock- The ShurLok can be opened in the dark for your late workers. Simply roll the dials up and away from you until the numbers all lock on zero and then count your numbers down from there.