P4L Customer Service
- Shipping & Delivery
- We normally ship same business day if the order is placed prior to 1:00 Pacific Time. We have a fill rate of 95% on all items unless they are indicated as special orders. Orders are shipped UPS ground as default unless you select a more expedient method. Shipping is from 1 to 2 business days for West Coast up to 5 business days for East Coast.
- Privacy & Security
At Padlocks4less, your right to privacy and data security is a primary concern. That's why, when you visit padlocks4less.com we help you maintain control over your personal data on the Internet. Below are the guidelines we use for protecting the information you provide us during a visit to our Internet site
Padlocks4less will not disclose your personal information to any outside organization for its use in marketing
Information regarding you (such as name, address and phone number) or your order and the products you purchase will not be given or sold to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation.
The online store at padlocks4less is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. Padlock4less is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption, (please see Store Security for details on these security measures). If at any time you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide your credit card information online, you may place an order without credit card information and a representative will contact you. Alternatively, you may always contact us via FAX. Simply FAX us at 206-350-1186. It has always been a Padlocks4less practice to contact customers in the event of a potential problem with your purchase or any normal business communication regarding your purchase.
- Returns & Replacements
Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return any other merchandise item in new condition, with its original packaging and for a full refund. Please note that we can process returns and refunds only for items purchased from padloc.dev4.webenabled.net.
If products are not damaged, marked and in their original packaging (can be resold), we do not charge a restocking fee. We reserve the right to make that determination upon receipt of the product and either refuse the return or charge a restocking fee if product or packaging is damaged or marked. To return product, please contact us for a RGA number (returned good authorization number).
Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
Please write the reason for your return on the back of your packing slip. Enclose the slip in the carton, wrap the package securely, and send it to the address listed below.
If you do not have your packing slip, please indicate the order number on a separate piece of paper and send the package to the following address:
18424 HWY 99
Lynnwood WA 98037
For your protection and tracking purposes, please use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for shipment.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee
Padlocks4Less.com Secure Shopping Guarantee We guarantee that every transaction you make at padloc.dev4.webenabled.net will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at padloc.dev4.webenabled.net
Guarantee Details: Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank can not hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, padloc.dev4.webenabled.net will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. padloc.dev4.webenabled.net will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at padloc.dev4.webenabled.net while using the secure server.
In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- Payment Options
Credit / Debit Cards We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express. You can enter your card information at check-out, fax it to us at 425-329-2481 or give it to us over chat.
Check Directions. Add your items to your cart, Fill in your shipping info, hit "Next " and print out the invoice that has your order, Shipping Address and your Invoice # in the upper right hand corner. Include this invoice with your order or at least write the invoice # on your check.
Check by Fax Directions. Add your items to your cart, Fill in your shipping info, hit "Next " and print out the invoice that has your order, Shipping Address and your Invoice # in the upper right hand corner. Fax a copy of this invoice along with your check to 425-329-2481 and your order will be processed at our bank as an actual check (no need to mail us your check).
Money Orders If you live outside the U.S., make sure it is an international money order in U.S. dollars.
Directions: Add your items to your cart, Fill in your shipping info, hit "Next " and print out the invoice that has your order, Shipping Address and your Invoice # in the upper right hand corner. Include this invoice with your order or at least write the invoice # on your check.
PayPal- requires Paypal account.
Checks and money orders should be made payable to Padlocks4less, and mailed to the following address:
PO Box 1277
- How to Shop
- Below are four easy steps in placing your order. You can choose to cancel or change your order at any time during the process.
- 1. Step 1- Shop for Products
When you find something you want
- Indicate your quantity- Note that your pricing and the total will dynamically change while you are entering per the price matrix in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Add to Cart" and you will advance to your Shopping Cart View that will display the items in your cart
2. Step 2- Manage/View Cart-
At the top of every screen you will see a summary of your shopping cart with the number of items and total amount.
Once you view the cart you can add, modify, delete items at any time from this screen.
- You can empty your cart by clicking on "clear cart"
- To change the quantity of an item, enter the new quantity in the box next to that item and click on "Update". You can then continue your shopping by selecting the "Continue shopping" or browsing from the top menu
- Shipping Cost - You can enter in your zip code to view shipping costs
- Click on "Continue Shipping" or "Proceed to checkout"
3. Check Out, Billing/Shipping Info
- Login- if you already have an account click on "login now" and your information will automatically be populated on the screen.
- Provide the Billing information requested . If your shipping address is different from your billing address, uncheck the box below the billing address information. If you have a discount coupon code, enter it at the bottom of this screen. Be sure to select the box indicating you would like to sign up for future newsletters to be informed of future newsletter exclusive offers.
- Click on "Next" at the bottom to proceed
4. Check Out, Billing/Shipping Info
- Shipping- UPS ground is the default. If you would like faster shipping you can select it here.
- Credit Card- Visa, MC and Amex- you can also fax us your credit card info.
- Check by Fax- Our bank accepts your faxed check as payment with no need for you to mail the check. Select this option, click "next" and on next screen click on "View Printer Friendly Invoice". Print out that invoice and fax it with your check to 425-329-2481.
- Mailing Check or Money Order- Choose the "Check by Fax" option, print out the invoice and mail to
attn: accounting dept.
P.O. Box 1277
Lynnwood WA 98046
- Paypal- requires Paypal account.
- Click on "Next" to send us your order electronically. You will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order generally within a few minutes. You will also be supplied a link where you can check the status of your order at any time.