Cable Lock Alarm with Piercing 120 Decibel Siren - 776
This Lock Alarm is an innovative, portable device suitable for securing virtually any items from theft. The Lock Alarm has an ear piercing siren that will scare away potential thieves. When an attempt is made to cut through its ultra hard steel cable, or attack the main lock unit, the alarm starts screaming! This lock alarm comes with a 2 foot retractable cable alarm lock and with 4 digital combination numbers. This Lock Alarm is equipped with 2-level motion alarm feature. Batteries included. To prevent potential thief from silencing the alarm, the battery cover is designed to lock when the Lock Alarm is locked. Ideal for notebook computer safety, luggage, etc
1. Versatile, pocket-sized combination lock and security cable
2. Simple to use, difficult for thieves to disarm
3. Easily attaches to your carrying case or most notebook computers with a security lock slot
5. Siren activated when cable is severed or when the motion sensor is armed and triggered
6. LED indicator light displays alarm status
7. Resettable 4 digit lock (up to 10,000 combinations)
8. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
9. Secure battery cover which can only be opened when unit is unlocked
10. Combination can be set to users own personal code
11. 24 Hour Protection for - Bicycles, BBQ's, Boats & Outboards, Camping & RV Gear, Construction Equipment, Firearms, Garden/Farm Machinery, Golf Clubs, Motorcycles & Scooters, Outdoor Furniture, Power Tools, Pick up Truck Loads, Skis & Snowboards, Spare Tyres, Trailers, Watersports Equipment In fact, you name it, this lock will secure it!
Using the Cable Alarm Lock
The alarm sounds when: - The cable is severed - The Alarm Lock is tilted, shaken or moved while the optional alarm feature is set How to reset the combination - While on the current opening combination, press in the small red button on left side of dials - While keeping the button pushed in, set the combination to your desired combination - Release the button and your combination is set Using the Cable Alarm Lock - The Cable Alarm features a 2 level motion alarm that you can activate when you lock the unit. - The chirping sound warns that the motion alarm is active. If the movement continues, or the cable is severed, the alarm: 1. Beeps four times, then 2. Sirens for 45 seconds and then 3. Rearms itself to the current sensitivity level The available Sensitivity Levels - Level 1 - Low sensitivity- motion alarm sirens after 8 seconds of continuous movement - Level 2 - HIgh Sensitivity- The motion alarm sirens after 4 seconds of continuous movement Activating Level 1 Alarm - Press the alarm button (red button) until you hear 2 beeps and then release the button - The status light flashes twice every second indicating that the motion alarm is armed at low sensitivity - If you need to turn off the alarm, just turn the dials to the opening combination and push the cable release button Activating Level 2 Alarm - Press the alarm button (red button) until you hear 2 beeps and press the alarm button again. - The status light flashes three times every second indicating that the motion alarm is armed at high sensitivity - If you need to turn off the alarm, just turn the dials to the opening combination and push the cable release button Installing the Batteries - To prevent a potential thief from silencing the alarm, the battery cover is designed to lock when the cable is locked - If you need to add or change the batteries, turn the dials to the opening combination and press the cable trigger button to open the battery cover.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.